Permanent Immigration

We provide immigration help with Spousal sponsorship from within Canada or outside of Canada, for same-sex or opposite-sex couples, for married couples, common-law partners and conjugal partners; Skilled immigration through the Express Entry system; Family Sponsorship for parents, children or other family members; Business immigration; Caregivers; Humanitarian and compassionate cases; Sponsorship for refugees and humanitarian protected persons abroad.

Visit, Work, Study

We can assist you obtain a single-entry or multiple-entry visa, visitor record, status extension, open work permit, intra-company transfers or an LMIA based work permit, student permit, work and student status extensions and renewals. 

Immigration Hearings and Appeals

Contact us for assistance with your sponsorship appeal, refugee appeal, inadmissibility hearing or detention review hearing, and representation in front of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. 

Denied Entry to Canada

Criminally inadmissible? Denied entry at the Canadian border? We could assist you obtain a Temporary Resident Permit, TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation.

Apply for Canadian Citizenship

You have decided to apply to become a citizen of Canada? Congratulations! Contact us for assessment of your eligibility and assistance with your citizenship application. 

Immigration Services